PUBLISHED: October 20, 2017
Housemarque is looking for a Build Engineer!
Housemarque has a track record of 20+ years of developing top-notch games with focus on tight gameplay, impeccable audiovisual execution, and technical excellence.
We think we are a perfect workplace for talented people with interest in self-development and passion for games. Our company’s purpose is to:
- Be a great workplace, where people can develop professionally and as a person as well
- Develop games that bring joy and happiness to our gamers and fans
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A job with flexibility, responsibility and challenge
- All the help you need with relocation if you are moving to Finland from abroad
- Cool place to work with highly skilled professionals and fellow gamers
- A workplace that takes cares of the employees and gives them the opportunity to develop and flourish both professionally and as a person
- Participate in continuous integration of all projects
- Participate in automated testing in all projects
- Maintain and update versioning from external sources
- Assist in version control setup for all projects
- Improve build processes for all projects
- Maintain build machines for all projects
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Programming skills to the extent that you can compile, and debug compilation issues. Ideally C++ and C#.
- Knowledge of some scripting language
- Ability to write build automation scripts
- Experience on version control systems
- Ability to easily collaborate and communicate with both engineers and non-technical people alike
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good problem solving skills
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience from game industry
- Experience on continous integration
- Experience on automated testing
- A strong passion for video games