PUBLISHED: May 16, 2019
Welcome to Rovio! We are now looking for a Build Engineer to join our dynamic team in Espoo, Finland. Rovio Games Technology is a team of 50 professionals providing our games teams with the means to bring their games to life every day. We make this happen through cloud-based services that enable the live operations of and player engagement for our games.
As a Build Engineer you are responsible for developing and maintaining build automation system to ensure games can be built and distributed efficiently. We are looking for a self-driven and proactive professional who has drive for improving processes and tools.
We hope you love a challenge – ‘cos you’ll be responsible for all this:
- Developing and maintaining build tools and the infrastructure
- Supporting game developers to use build tools and the infrastructure
- Work with the Technology team members to improve the whole build automation system
We’d love it if you have these feathers in your cap:
- Good knowledge of Python
- Experience in Jenkins
- Experience in using build tools (e.g. iOS build and signing tools, Android build tools, Premake)
- Experience in using integrated development environments (e.g. Xcode, Unity, Android Studio, Visual Studio)
- Degree in Information Technology
It’s a plus if you have experience of:
- configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet etc.)
- working with OS X, Linux and Windows
- Python web frameworks (Django)
- Zabbix or other monitoring tools
- cloud platforms (AWS etc.)
- version controlling systems (git(hub), SVN)
- automation tools and frameworks (e.g. Appium, Robot, unit and integration test tools)
- agile software development methods
- knowledge of mobile game development
- genuine interest in games
What you get when you join us:
- We will help you to grow and achieve your professional goals
- Our team is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious. And we do have fun together!
- You will get to work in a truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Competitive benefits such as extended health care insurance, lunch and sport vouchers, a cell phone of our top models, a laptop you feel comfortable with, breakfast, gaming area, gym and sauna. And all the fruit you can eat!
Don’t keep us waiting but send your application already today! Remember to include a CV and cover letter.