BI Analyst REDLYNX / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: October 29, 2020
Are you passionate about games? Do you want to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? At Ubisoft RedLynx we break boundaries. How about you?
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the popular Trials series and the action-packed South Park: Phone Destroyer, we have developed and published more than 100 games on both mobile and console. That’s pretty unique! We’re a passionate team of over 150 people of 20+ different nationalities. As one of the biggest and oldest game studios in Finland, we focus on surprising people with the unexpected and creating impactful game experiences that stand the test of time.
We’re part of Ubisoft, a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services. Globally, that means over 17,000 enthusiastic experts tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond. Belonging to the Ubisoft family brings many benefits, including vast resources and support, plus getting to collaborate in large, exciting projects. Join us and create the unknown.
We are now looking for a
BI Analyst to join our Business Intelligence team
As a data analytics professional at Ubisoft RedLynx, your job is to use your skills to understand our players’ behavior and empower decision making in the development team. You will have a key role in game analytics in our ambitious console and mobile games, supporting the project in every step of the game development process. By analyzing the data and creating reports and recommendations, your job is to make sure the team has the right information to make decisions that improve the game and player experience.
You love working in a multi-disciplinary team and enjoy being independently responsible for your area of expertise. You can easily identify the relevant information among the big data and solve problems with a customer focus. You are supported by not only our analytics team in the studio but also by other data professionals across the worldwide network of Ubisoft.
We offer you a position in the center of game development and an opportunity to truly make an impact on fun, unique and long-lasting player experiences. You may have a few years of experience or have gained a lot of data analytics already. We have exciting challenges for both seniors and juniors and we can tailor the tasks to fit your background and interests.
- Support live operations and bring an analytical perspective to understand and improve the game and player experience.
- Develop and deliver dashboards, reports, and in-depth analysis and recommendations for the project team.
- Start, execute, and communicate data projects.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders and partners (inside and outside the studio) to improve data culture and data quality.
Your skills and experience
- Knowledge of BI reporting tools like Tableau or QlikView
- Knowledge of databases and SQL queries (MySQL, Redshift, Hive)
- Well-versed in data visualization
- Data literacy and statistical analysis skills
- Understanding of the games industry and its trends
- Excellent analysis, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Very eager and curious to learn more and find actionable insights
- Proactive and self-driven attitude
We also appreciate
- Data analysis skills in Python, R, or other similar programming languages
- Knowledge of applied machine learning methods
- Understanding of the dynamics of service-based business models
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectations. The application period closes on the 15th of November but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you! And if you are still thinking if to apply or not, explore what Ubisoft RedLynx has to offer.
This is a permanent position based in Helsinki, Finland, and requires working onsite. First interviews during the recruitment process will be conducted remotely to keep us all safe and healthy during the COVID-19 restrictions