AUTOMATION & DEVOPS SPECIALIST COLOSSAL ORDER / Tampere, Finland
PUBLISHED: October 7, 2022
This is a permanent, full-time (37.5h/week) position in Tampere, Finland.
As an automation and devops specialist at Colossal Order, your role is to design, implement and improve automation and continuous integration for different titles in development.
You will be in charge of different aspects of automation, from build to deployment, to deliverable to automated testing. You will work closely with the technical department to identify the needs in order to improve productivity and increase the robustness of the products we develop.
Additionally, you will cooperate with the IT department to ensure the hardware and software used for automation are the most suitable for the task.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research, configure and maintain the automation infrastructure and software
- Setup necessary hardware for automated testing
- Implement and maintain build and deployment pipelines
- Ensure good performance with build and deployment time
- Research and understand various platform requirements
- 5+ years of experience
- Deep understanding of automation concepts
- Advanced knowledge of Jetbrains Teamcity
- Fluent in C#/C/C++ and industry standard scripting languages
- Knowledge in developing socket based applications
- Advanced knowledge of Unraid, VMWare ESXI and VCSA
- Excellent understanding of different aspects of automated testing
- Fluency with development tools and environment on Windows, OSX & Linux
- Experience with deployment on consoles at least XBox One, XBox Series, PS4 & PS5
- Bonus: Familiarity with various store requirements (Steam, Microsoft store…)
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative mindset and ability to overcome technical challenges
JOIN COLOSSAL ORDER
We offer a flexible and friendly work environment, open communication, and a healthy work-life balance. We believe that happy and healthy employees are the key to success. It’s no coincidence we work in the happiest country in the world!
Become a part of our international team of 30 people from 10 different countries working from home or our modern office located in central Tampere, Finland, and enjoy the benefits of Nordic work culture. Join our employee-driven social events, like weekly quizzes, game nights, and more.
- We’re passionate about simulation games – and cake!
- We’re more than a workplace, we’re a community
- We have our home in Finland, the happiest country in the world
- We believe happy and healthy employees are the key to success
- We offer freedom with responsibility
- We offer competitive salary and benefits
- We have over 10 years of experience creating games
- Flexible work hours
- 6 weeks of paid vacation from the start of the employment
- Private healthcare in addition to Finnish public healthcare
- Extensive health and leisure insurance
- Relocation help and housing
- Private Finnish lessons
- Access to company cabin
Send us an introduction, your CV, and your portfolio at email@example.com. We’ll start interviewing promising candidates right away, so please apply as soon as possible.