PUBLISHED: July 6, 2017
REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT, Espoo, Finland
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and Death Rally® and one of the leading independent game studios in the world, is looking for an Audio Designer for a key role working on their next project.
Are you passionate about creating memorable gaming experiences through a well-balanced mix of compelling narrative and intense action? As Audio Designer, your responsibilities will be to collaborate with the design, writing and animation teams to make sure the audio matches the visuals, design and game vision. You will also ensure that the audio as a whole exceeds the highest quality.
- 2+ years experience in game development and at least one shipped AAA title in a Audio Designer role
- An understanding of audio in both linear and non-linear environments
- Ability to focus on the big picture and aid other team members in reaching the audio’s goals
- Excellent problem solving skills combined with a great team player attitude
- Superb verbal and written communication in English, and an ability to present your design ideas clearly to the team
- Excellent self-management and documenting skills
- Experience with game audio tools
- Experience with standard audio creation software – reaper, pro tools, vegas, sound forge etc.
- Great passion for games
- Knowledge of scripting or programming
- Experience with film sound
- Formal education in a relevant field, e.g. audio engineering, game design etc.
Requirements for employment
- Audio Design
- Game Audio Tools
- Audio Creation Software
So what’s in it for you then?
We offer you a chance to do something new and unique. Working as a member of our talented and experienced team with our world-class game technology means you have an excellent opportunity to develop yourself and take your career to new heights. We work hard but we also value a sane work-life balance, and we’re committed to providing our team a relaxed working environment.
The Remedy offices are situated in Espoo, Finland and relocation to the greater Helsinki area will be required. Should you be moving from abroad we are there for you every step of the way.
To apply, please fill in the application form with your CV and other information relevant to the position.
Apply latest on 31.7.2017. All the application will be reviewed in August.