PUBLISHED: January 24, 2019
Are you passionate about games? Do you want to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? At RedLynx we break boundaries. How about you?
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games and we are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. As one of the biggest and oldest game studios in Finland, we focus on surprising people with the unexpected and creating impactful game experiences that stand the test of time.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, one of the biggest independent video game publishers in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation, create innovative technology and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions useful to other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for an
Associate Producer to work on an ambitious new console game.
As an Associate Producer you will be an essential part of our growing production team. Your main responsibility is to be the master of project management and communication by prioritizing the work of the team and coordinating efficient collaboration. Apart from people in RedLynx, in this role you have the opportunity to collaborate with other studios in our Ubisoft family.
You are skilled in identifying and mitigating risks in the production process and following-up on progress with key project stakeholders is important to you. Project deadlines do not scare you and you are excited to lead and develop a team of passionate professionals who excel in what they do. Now is your chance to make an impact and be a part of something big!
- Own and manage a significant part of the project and lead a team dedicated to it
- Plan, schedule, execute and revise with the team a roadmap ensuring the delivery on time and with the required quality
- Identify risks, propose solutions and implement mitigation plans to reduce impact on the project schedule and/or quality
- Coordinate the day-to-day tasks of the production team
- Collaborate effectively with various stakeholders
Our dream candidate
- Has 3+ years of experience in developing and launching software products – preferably console/PC games
- Has excellent project management skills and experience with different project management tools
- Has leadership skills and an interest in managing a team
- Is a proactive communicator, organized and is able to deal comfortably with ambiguity and work under pressure
We also appreciate
- Understanding of video game development methodologies & processes
- Team management experience
- Passion for games and interest in the industry
- An awesome project with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Newly renovated office space 10 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it 🙂
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application, CV and portfolio together with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 13.2.2019 but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!