Assistant DAZZLE ROCKS / Helsinki, Finland
PUBLISHED: March 11, 2022
Are you a diligent and self-driven person who enjoys coordinating and juggling a variety of tasks at once? We are looking for an Assistant to support our team in the quest to become the next mobile game studio success story in Helsinki, Finland.
As an Assistant you provide administrative and operational support to keep our operations running smoothly. You’re ready to be involved in a multitude of tasks from calendar management to office administration and more. You will also be working very closely to support our CEO, Stella Wang, and the rest of the leadership team in their daily responsibilities.
Your uncanny ability to anticipate needs and effectively solve complex tasks independently gives you a front row seat in making sure studio operations and Stella’s private engagements are running smoothly. You ensure exceptional time management and communication in everything you do. You’re reliable, accountable, resourceful and you never forget a thing. Working in a multicultural and fast-moving environment interests you and you’re always looking to do things more efficiently.
If you’re right at home in a growing start-up environment and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, let’s connect!
- Assisting CEO and management team in coordinating and executing various tasks
- Performing general administrative duties such as calendar and office management
- Supporting HR in daily administrative operations and project such as event planning
- Communicating effectively both with internal and external parties
- Developing and maintaining effective administration procedures
- Working together with various service providers and partners such as facility management service providers, event organizers, travel agencies etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other relevant area
- 2+ years experience in related role
- Previous experience from working in a start-up environment
- Exceptional coordination and organization skills
- Proficient user of MS Office and/or other tools
- Ability to learn new things fast
- Ability to create concise documentation, reports and spreadsheets
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills in English and Finnish
- Problem-solving attitude and strong service mindset
- Exceptional listener who understands discretion & confidentiality
- Willingness and interest to work with a wide range of varying tasks and projects
- Ability to work and make decisions independently and under pressure
- Interest in the mobile games industry
- Previous experience in a similar role from the games industry
- Event planning experience
What we offer
- An interesting and groundbreaking project
- Passionate, fun & start-up minded colleagues
- Collaborative, open-minded and international team
- Fair compensation & benefits
- Creative space right in the heart of Helsinki
- Possibilities to develop in your role and skills, be the architect of your own path
- Due to the exceptional situation in the world, we are in remote work mode. To make your home office as comfortable as possible, we provide all of the needed hardware and software for you to be at your best during these times. We’ve also come up with great ways to stay connected with the team, even when we’re apart.
We cannot wait what you have in store for us!