PUBLISHED: July 2, 2018
Are you passionate about games? Are you longing to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? RedLynx offers you this and much more!
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Along with the hugely popular Trials series, we have developed and published more than 100 games. We are a passionate team of over 140 people of 21 different nationalities. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and biggest game studios in Finland.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 13,000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, and we are proud to have the support and trust from Ubisoft to push for new practices and solutions that may be used by other studios worldwide.
We are now looking for an
to lead our talented mobile art team
As a RedLynx Art Manager, you’ll find yourself as the first point of contact with all art related matters, across a multitude of exciting mobile projects. The Art team is lean, very talented and agile; with your leadership, we can continue to push our objective to become a world class, Triple A, Mobile Art Team. Through effective coaching, you’ll enable the team to drive towards the project’s goals. The live environment we operate in will constantly test you as a facilitator, the pace of work is fast, constantly changing and you’ll need to be the person to take decisive action in difficult situations.
Being a seasoned veteran in the production of high quality game art, you’ll stay calm under pressure, a cool head will enable you to tackle all challenges efficiently and effectively, looking for outsourcing opportunities where possible. Seniority allows you to project optimism and enthusiasm back into the team, ultimately, you are a cheerleader for success and you know how to consistently achieve world class results. Don´t miss your chance to work in the leading mobile studio of Ubisoft in a hugely ambitious project. The passionate and talented team full of friendly and open artists is waiting for you!
- Lead and coach the mobile art team for current and future projects
- Continue to develop the art team into a World Class, AAA mobile art team.
- Manage the work load and relationship between Art and other disciplines
- Develop the outsourcing pipeline
Our dream candidate
- Is a skilled leader, who enjoys coaching and developing people
- Has experience shipping mobile games and running them live
- Has solid understanding of mobile game art production
- Has experience in outsourcing
- Communicates proactively
- Is able to make plans, but acts flexibly in changing situation
- Is resilient and stays calm under pressure
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Just renovated office space 20 minutes from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it 🙂
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation. The application period closes on 29.7. but apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!