PUBLISHED: November 4, 2019
EA/TRACK TWENTY, Helsinki
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We are EA
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players’ experiences first in everything we do.
Creating transformational experiences requires constant innovation and brilliant, passionate people. We are developing extraordinary new game experiences by bringing together great people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to deliver new ways to play.
EA is driving the next revolution in games. Join us.
The Challenge Ahead
Tracktwenty is Electronics Arts’ mobile game studio based in the centre of Helsinki. The studio has created the genre defining city builder, SimCity BuildIt, reaching more than 200 million mobile players worldwide to date.
As well as growing SimCity BuildIt, the studio’s passionate team of programmers, artists, designers, marketers and analysts are working to create the next break-out hit to come out of Finland for EA Mobile.
Tracktwenty is now seeking an experienced Art Lead to join our journey.
- Participating in planning, design and scoping of new features for Simcity Buildit
- Making sure that production of all art assets (UI, 2D visuals and 3D) are done in
time, high quality and follows established guidelines and visual style of the game.
- Ensuring constant communication between art team and other teams working on
- Working closely with outsource manager to ensure new game assets developed by
partners meet established quality standards.
- Overlooking development and well-being of the art team
- Development of best production practices with Development Director
- Highly skilled in 2D and/or 3D art production. Background in mobile games is
- Experienced in leading teams of artists, must have a good eye for detail and be able
to give constructive feedback.
- Self-motivated, with a good work ethic and a great team-player attitude.
- Ability to meet deadlines under tight schedules. Willingness to receive feedback and
a desire to work closely within a team.
- Highly organized and possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Willingness to jump in and help out team with production.