Art Lead – Mobile
PUBLISHED: February 8, 2017
Wargaming Helsinki is looking for an Art Lead to drive the vision for our new mobile game!
You’ll help establish style from concept to development, working with our internal team of artists and developers in our Helsinki studio.
What you will do:
- Establish, uphold and communicate the artistic vision of the game
- Work directly with our in house art team, guiding their work and career development
- Collaborate with Wargaming’s distributed teams around the world
- Lead the art production to generate consistently high quality assets that fit the vision
- Mentor and train artists on aesthetic and production skills
- Experience developing game art styles from scratch through to final product
- Practical experience in multiple areas of game art development (Concept art, 3D assets, animation, UI)
- Excellent communication
- A passion for making great games!
- Ability to foster a dynamic and collaborative team environment
Why you’ll love WG Helsinki:
- Opportunity to work with an experienced, humble and nimble dev team with one mission: Make. Great. Games.
- Autonomy and independence – take decisions without layers of management or bureaucracy
- You’d be joining at a perfect time: when we’re just kicking off a new project
- You’ll be part of the international Wargaming ecosystem
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
To apply, please forward your resume, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com