PUBLISHED: November 4, 2019
EA/TRACK TWENTY, Helsinki
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
Tracktwenty is Electronics Arts’ mobile game studio based in the centre of Helsinki. The studio has created the genre defining city builder, SimCity BuildIt, reaching more than 200 million mobile players worldwide to date.
As well as growing SimCity BuildIt, the studio’s passionate team of programmers, artists, designers, marketers and analysts are working to create the next break-out hit to come out of Finland for EA Mobile.
Tracktwenty is now seeking an experienced Art Director to join our journey.
- Define and establish art vision using data driven approach across multiple areas to include UI/UX, Live Services, Gameplay, and Presentation.
- Overlooking development and well-being of the art team
- Creation, maintenance and enforcement of the style guides and other high level documentation
- Make sure art assets follow established guidelines and visual style of the game
- Training of Leads in execution against style guide and monitoring of pipelines and processes
- Establish visual look and feel for New IPs.
- Development of best production practices with Development Director
- Experience establishing art guidelines and vision for previous projects
- Highly skilled in 2D and/or 3D art direction for revenue generating, public facing games. Background in mobile games is desired.
- Experienced in leading teams of artists, must have a good eye for detail and be able to give constructive feedback.
- Excellent skills at identifying existing visual styles, and ability to utilize them.
- Self-motivated, with a good work ethic and a great team-player attitude.
- Ability to meet deadlines under tight schedules, a willingness to receive direction and a desire to work closely within a team.
- Highly organized and possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven problem-solving and prototyping ability.