App Growth Hacker
PUBLISHED: September 13, 2017
WordDive is a unique artificial intelligence-based online and mobile application for learning languages. WordDive, which combines the best parts of Finnish education and game industry, was launched in 2010, and we now have more than 330 000 happy users in 150 countries. We offer our employees an opportunity for professional growth and a great window into the rapidly evolving world of mobile applications.
We are now searching for additional power for our marketing team to further boost the international growth of our company. App Growth Hacker is responsible for ASO (app store optimization), which means accelerating our mobile application commercialisation and increasing the number of organic downloads in application stores. As part of your job, you will optimise application store pages, benchmark competitors, and measure and analyse already executed actions.
In addition to the application itself, the visibility of the application is affected by its quality and popularity: the number of previous downloads, user reviews, the average duration of usage session and the length of usage time. These are some of the issues you will analyse and test:
- Do the name and description of the application correspond to user-made searches as closely as possible?
- What kind of icons, screencaps and introductory videos work best on the application’s store page?
- What search terms would beat the competition in application stores?
Even though ASO is not very well known in Finland yet, it is a very important factor in our international growth, and competition out there is tough. Don’t hesitate to apply if you are a nearly or recently graduated Economics student. Previous experience of mobile applications is an advantage but not mandatory. The most important assets you can have are enthusiasm, ideas and ambition.
We will give you the training you need (fully paid training period) to become a mobile application commercialisation professional and give you actual responsibility for commercial optimisation of our application as soon as possible.
If you can see yourself in this position, apply immediately! Send us a letter (approximately one page) where you describe briefly how well the points below apply to you.
- I am good at looking up information independently and quick to grasp new things.
- I am able to compare application characteristics statistically in Excel.
- I am fascinated by mobile application business models and growth logic.
- I am interested in artificial intelligence and algorithms. For example, I want to understand why Apple and Google offer certain applications more often than others.
- I believe all changes to the mobile application or its presentation should be visible first in download rates and then in sales.
- I want to grow into a world-class mobile application commercialisation expert. I will receive training with interest but assume personal responsibility for reaching my goals.
The work begins: As soon as we find the right person
Working hours: Part-time (at least 3 days or week) or full-time
Application ends: Apply as soon as possible, but 22.9.2017 at the latest.
Please send your application letter as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also attach your CV and desired salary.