Anti-Cheat Developer CRITICAL FORCE / Kajaani/Helsinki
PUBLISHED: February 24, 2022
Critical Force is the creator of the successful mobile FPS title Critical Ops, and one of the leading mobile shooter developers in the world. Our values are Honesty, Trust, Team Spirit, Player Centric and Learn & Grow, and they are defined and cherished by all of our employees.
Now, we are calling for you, an Anti-Cheat Developer, to join our ranks to design and develop systems that will bring Critical Ops to the next level. If you are a passionate and self-driven person ready to challenge yourself and create the next level of mobile FPS gaming, we welcome you to join us!
You would become a part of our awesome Critical Ops team, which is filled with passionate and creative people with strong enthusiasm and knowledge. You have at least a few years of experience in Unity game development and the capability to work in an international environment. Your good command of English comes with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people.
Your primary focus will be on implementing and maintaining various features and systems for the game. All this is done in close collaboration with programmers, designers, artists, and testers.
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with reverse engineering
- Good understanding of .NET and C/C++
- Good debugging skills
- Knowledge of software design principles and patterns
- Experience with version control (GIT) as a natural part of development cycles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Develop testable high-quality anti-cheat systems and tools for a live product with our anti-cheat expert
- Utilize Unity and in-house anti-cheat technology to ensure a secure and fair experience for players
- Profile, identify, and optimize performance bottlenecks
- Collaborate with other programmers to improve technical architecture, quality, documentation, and standards
- Work together with a multi-disciplinary team
You can also Wow us with your
- Skills that can be applied to other areas of development
- Knowledge of anti-cheat techniques
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Experience with real-time multiplayer development
- Experience with assembly
- Web development skills
- Knowledge of iOS app development tools
- Enthusiasm for real-time multiplayer and cloud architectures
- Proactive and self-driven mindset
Critical Force is a Finnish game company with offices in both Kajaani and Helsinki. We are focusing on competitive multiplayer games for mobile. We strive to create games that are fun to play on both casual and competitive levels. Our flagship game is a first-person shooter Critical Ops, which has been downloaded over 100 million times worldwide and has become a trailblazer in electronic sports played on mobile devices. From interns to our senior developers, we all share a passion for our creations and pride ourselves on our friendly and focused team atmosphere.
The selected candidate can decide to work from either of our offices – in Kajaani, experiencing an international feeling with a small-town vibe next to nature – or in Helsinki – in the heart of a bustling games capital. Remote working in other places in Finland is also possible, but the ability to be able to visit the offices from time to time will be required.
- Opportunity to join a game studio awarded multiple times by different organizations
- Transparent and caring company culture
- A fast-moving work environment driven by people with a passion for games
- The option to work from time to time in either of our offices, in Helsinki or in Kajaani
- Good benefits, incl. comprehensive health and travel insurance, dental care, internet benefit and additional paid holidays
- Flexible working environment and autonomous teams
- Opportunity to grow and develop into more responsible roles