Animation Tracking Trainee
PUBLISHED: September 26, 2018
REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT, Espoo
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Quantum Break®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® ,Death Rally® and Control®, and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for a Animation Tracking Trainee for a key role working on Remedy’s projects.
As an Animation Tracking Artist Trainee, you will be part of Remedy’s character technology team making sure our actors’ performances are as good in our games as they were at the shoot. You will be working with our cutting edge in-house pipeline and tools to provide facial data for animators and machine learning projects.
In this entry level position you will also be participating in the shoots by operating and maintaining our computer vision hardware. This is a technical role but a good eye for preserving the nuances of the actors’ performances is important.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Fast learner
- Understanding of computer hardware and cameras
- Quality and efficiency driven mindset
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Prior experience in motion capture
- Prior experience in game development
- Prior experience working with DCCs (Maya, Houdini, Blender, 3dsmax, etc.)
- Prior experience with programming