PUBLISHED: February 14, 2020
Recolor Finland is looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our dev team.
- Recolor App development
- Work with senior developers, artists, illustrators and QA to design and implement high quality app features
- Contribute to the app design and development with your experience
- Understand of overall development and release process (including QA)
- Senior Mobile Developer: 5+ years of experience with Android (Kotlin experience is a plus)
- Experience with iOS (Swift) is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of Software Patterns like MVP and MVI, familiar with JNI, RxJava and functional programming.
- Expertise with mobile development and an understanding of the platform limitations and possibilities
- Backend experience not a must, but a welcome addition
- Experience with agile development techniques
There is 30+ of us in our Helsinki office. We also have a development team in Zagreb that you will be working closely with to improve our existing titles and out new features.
Recolor is owned by KuuHubb (www.kuuhubb.com), a publicly listed company (KUU.V on TSXV in Canada). KuuHubb is active in a space that focuses mainly on mobile lifestyle applications, communities and games.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title in the subject line.