Analyst Team Lead SCIPLAY / Finland
PUBLISHED: December 9, 2021
SciPlay – Analyst Team Lead – Finland
SciPlay’s studio in Finland is growing and looking for more great talent! We are looking for experienced, motivated and passionate Analyst Team Lead to join our studio in Finland – to work in a global studio group with varying managerial tasks and responsibilities on a global level. You want to be part of building top-tier mobile games to serve rising needs of players, create long lasting memories for the players, challenge yourself and enjoy working as a part of our global company – with positive attitude and leveraging your experience and passion for the games industry.
The Analyst Team Lead will manage a high-quality analysts team that will work on a variety of large data sets and will use advanced analytics and statistical tools and techniques, combined with excellent critical, business, strategic, and problem-solving thinking, to provide top-notch analyses, insights, and recommendations to support the product growth, the decision making, the features, and AB Tests execution and to improve our player’s experience consistently.
SciPlay, with offices all over the world, is a leading developer and publishing of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.
- Lead the Product Analysts team and deliver actionable and valuable conclusions and insights
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and managing the team and supporting the personal/professional growth of the team members, and push to foster a motivated, creative and exploratory environment
- Create a solid and productive work relationship with the different product and studio departments – product managers, monetization, game economy, VIP, data science, BI, etc.
- Plan and manage the AB Tests method, roadmap, and execution
- Establish, analyze, implement, execute and validate complex statistical models and segmentations to support and improve decision-making
- Consistently monitor the product KPIs to ensure its health and drive the product focus
- Manage data-driven meetings on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis with various stakeholders, including senior management
- Leverage multiple massive and complex data sets to identify patterns, trends, opportunities, and threats to the product
- Own and lead multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and results-oriented environment
- Use advanced analytics, data mining, BI, and statistical tools, along with critical and strategic thinking to execute top-notch analyses to drive the product growth
- Initiate, design, and own reports, KPIs, and the product tracking
- Collaborate with different departments in SciPlay: Data Science, BI Development, Data Engineering, Finance, VIP, etc.
- Search constantly for new technologies, tools, and methods to leverage the analytics performance and capabilities
- 3+ years of practical analytic experience in big data environments, e-commerce, online or telecom industries
- 2+ years of proven experience as a team/group manager
- Strong sense of problem-solving, conflicts management, leadership, responsibility, and professionalism
- Strong SQL experience, along with a solid understanding and experience with big-data environments
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and BI tools; Tableau- Advantage
- Strong understanding of statistical significance, models, and methods; hands-on experience with Python/R- Advantage
- Outstanding attention to details, analytical skills, and critical, business, strategic, and problem-solving thinking
- An exceptional approach to data and ability to take a business question, define the analysis method and deliver a high-level output and present it in a sharp and concise way
- Passion for the gaming industry
- An experience in the gaming industry – Major Advantage
- Self-learner, multi-tasking, able to work independently, initiative, highly organized, “can-do” approach
- Fluent English – both written and verbal
- BA in Industrial Engineering / Economics / Statistics or equivalent academic background
- New interesting challenges and approaches for making top-notch mobile games
- Relaxed working environment and flexible ways of working
- Opportunity to be a key player in our studio and a global studio group
- Exciting and genre-defining projects to take part in
- Opportunity to learn and grow, and responsibility
- Competitive compensation, annual bonus program and other competitive benefits
- Strong commitment to work life balance
Interested? Please drop us your application including CV, cover letter and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Analyst Team Lead”. Even if your skillset is not the right match for our requirements, we still want to know about all super skilled talents there are, so please drop us a line.