Advertising Campaign Trainee
PUBLISHED: February 11, 2019
We’re now looking for an Advertising Campaign Trainee to join our Ad Operations team, in Espoo Finland.
Mobile advertising business is evolving fast and plays a significant role in Rovio Games and in the global gaming industry. Two main revenue sources for games are through in-app purchases and/or advertisements. Our Advertising team manages the Rovio in-game ad inventory and acts as an operational link between brands, media agencies, ad networks, product and marketing teams.
We are looking for a summer trainee to help us with all kinds of general duties in relation to advertising campaigns.
What you’ll take under your wings:
As an Advertising Campaign Trainee you help managing Ad campaign trafficking in all Rovio games. This includes managing and monitoring ad campaign delivery and performance and generating campaign performance reports and other ad hoc reports.
Ideal candidate is passionate about advertising, gaming, technology and digital media.
We’d love it if you have these feathers in your cap:
- Good excel skills and analytic mindset.
- Good attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure with tight time schedules.
- Fluent written and spoken English skills.
In this role you need to be strong team player with good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in truly international environment
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as lunch vouchers, breakfast, coffee, refreshments, fresh fruits, gym, sauna, gaming area and our various hobby clubs
Please apply by filling the online application form (please attach a cover letter with your CV) including the earliest date when you can start working.
Aim high and slingshot your application over already today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!