Advanced Data Analyst
PUBLISHED: January 10, 2019
EA/TRACK TWENTY, Helsinki
Advanced Data Analyst for Electronic Arts Finland
The Electronic Arts’ Tracktwenty Studio in Helsinki, Finland is seeking to new talented people to join their team. Tracktwenty is the developer of the hugely successful mobile title SimCity BuildIt. To date SimCity BuildIt has been played by more than 100 million gamers around the world and received multiple awards like the Best of Apple 2015. Now the studio is working on a new exciting title. Do you want to be part of the next big success on mobile?
- Work with development, product and design teams to implement the right tracking/telemetry in games to capture player events for downstream analytics and reporting
- Conduct proactive in-depth analysis and modelling to uncover hidden opportunities for product improvement; communicate insights to product, business and management teams
- Develop new insights and analyses that inform decisions and help us continue to delight the people playing our games
- Work with product & business teams to collect requirements and define goals for ad-hoc analysis, execute & present findings
- Develop and maintain forecasting models for the studio working with studio business partners such as marketing and finance
Qualifications & required experience
- Strong work experience in a similar role at a top gaming, internet or technology company with a focus on users and user experience
- Good client management skills with a excellent grasp of creative, technical and business issues and demonstrated ability to synthesize inputs into clear, impact research
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- A self-starter w/ high level of comfort & enjoyment working in both individual and team settings with excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with R, R-Shiny and data visualization packages like R graphing libraries, Tableau, Dundass, etc.
- SQL proficiency querying large, complex data sets in MPP/column store databases (RedShift/Vertica) and Hadoop/Hive from multiple data sources
- Linux scripting experience with python, bash, etc. experience preferred
- Advanced degree in mathematics, economics, computer science or similar technical field required.
At Tracktwenty, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It’s the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We’re a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries around.
We’ve built a fun, productive and passionate team who are rewarded with competitive compensation packages and great benefits such as shares, pension scheme, healthcare, gym contribution, free games and endless snacks and drinks in the office!