Senior Producer FINGERSOFT / Oulu
PUBLISHED: January 21, 2021
WHAT WE’RE AFTER
We are looking for an experienced producer to join our Hill Climb Racing 2 team.
Are you someone who would like to work on one of the most popular racing game IP’s in the world with over 1.5 billion downloads to date?
If yes, then you could be the person we are looking for!
In this role, you would be responsible for leading an independent, self-organizing team of about 15 professional game developers with the aim of continuously delivering the best possible racing experience for our long-time and new players. We expect you to care for the well-being of the team and ensure that they, and you, are learning constantly and delivering the fun for our players. You will have the extensive knowledge and support from all of the Fingersoft game, infrastructure, and enabler teams at your disposal and the freedom to find the best ways of working for your team.
Your responsibilities are:
- Ensuring team’s wellbeing
- Delivering the fun
- Project management
- Collaborating and communicating with other team leads
- Upkeeping roadmap
- Designing sprints and tasks
- Representing the team and project in cross-team forums
- Helping each team member succeed and develop
What we expect from you:
- Substantial experience from leading projects as producer/product-owner/team lead
- High self-sufficiency and drive, ability to push things forward even in difficult circumstances
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize work
- Ability to communicate well inside and outside the team
- Conflict resolution skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Hugely popular games and IP to work on
- Competitive salary and seriously great benefits.
- Easy going and relaxed atmosphere.
- Passionate co-workers of various fields.
- Constant opportunities to learn and develop yourself
- A position in one of the top gaming companies in Finland.
- A lot of fun and excitement.
WE ALSO APPRECIATE
- Gaming as a hobby
If you think you could be a great match for the position, don’t hesitate to drop us your CV. Please add your salary request. Send your application ASAP or at the latest on February 28th, 2021 since the first suitable candidate will be hired.
Want to know more about Fingersoft and this position? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Company
GOOD GAMES | GREAT PEOPLE
We are best known for the mobile smash hits “Hill Climb Racing” and “Hill Climb Racing 2”, which have a combined total of over 1.5 Billion installs across all platforms – However, despite our huge audience, we keep things small and personal, with a strong focus on maintaining a relaxed, casual and informal work atmosphere.
Today we employ more than 80 people from all corners of the globe. Our company slogan is “Good Games | Great People” and we truly believe that the pure essence of what makes Fingersoft, Fingersoft – Is its people. A unique and diverse bunch of battle-hardened professionals at the top of their fields, each united by a love of making amazing video games and having a good laugh.
We are one of the most northern game studios in the world, chilling out (literally and figuratively) just 170 km south of the arctic circle in Oulu, Finland. Oulu is one of the largest cities in Finland & is a compact, safe, technological & youthful place; with one of the youngest populations in Europe (the average age is only 38) and some of the lowest cost of living in Finland. It was even ranked as the number 1 city in Europe for quality of life in 2016!
- Gear of your choice
- Flexible hours with a focus on having a solid work/life balance
- 5 weeks annual holiday
- Health & Dental care, free massage monthly
- Lunch benefit on top of your salary
- Free snacks, fruit & beverages at the office
- Yearly education, sport & culture allowance
- Company sporting events, Friday sauna, free usage of company gym
- Phone & Internet benefit
- Modern office at the city center of Oulu
- Relocation assistance