Lead 2D Artist
PUBLISHED: November 29, 2017
MOTORIOUS ENTERTAINMENT, Helsinki
Motorious Entertainment Oy is a Finnish games developer and publisher, founded in early 2015 by games, media and entertainment veterans Jari Pauna and Timo Poijärvi. The company focuses on creating fun and addictive mobile games for great brands, such as BBC’s Top Gear.
Motorious has assembled an experienced team with a deep understanding of global brands and stunning background in games development.
We are now looking for a Lead 2D artist to be a part of our amazing development team. Are you the right person? Check it out.
- Being responsible for the overall look of a game.
- Overseeing the game’s visual style and production of all visual material throughout the game’s development – by him/herself and via outsourcing.
- Love of free-to-play games.
- Have shipped mobile games to your credit.
- Entrepreneurial spirit to work in a startup.
- Have a passion for games and a good understanding of what makes a game visually appealing and fun to play.
- Able to produce 2D art between anything from UI elements to character designs and promo screenshots.
- Able to do animations in 2D.
- Excellent Photoshop skills.
- Able to work with Unity.
- Able to work with and lead outsourcing partners.
- Have traditional and digital art skills.
- Possess design skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Possibility to work with new and exciting projects and world famous IP’s
- Relaxed and creative atmosphere
- A workplace where people actually know you and your name
- A chance to shape great games that people play, and not just follow orders from somewhere
- High profile brand that not only allows, but demands us to develop unique gameplay mechanics
- Competitive salary and perks
- A brand new office in central Helsinki