3D Game Artist WONDERSHOP / Helsinki
PUBLISHED: May 31, 2021
We’re looking for a 3D Game Artist who can create in-game 3D environments and character assets with our in-house Game Artist.
We are looking for an all-rounder who can model characters, items and construct environments on their own but also someone who is not afraid to sculpt, rig and even animate characters every now and then. As a 3D Game Artist you work as part of a talented game team, but you are also a part of an organization with multiple product in the field of social impact. As the main 3D Game Artist you can also manage outsourcing work for special use cases and contribute to marketing material for the game and company.
As we’re a small team with a very hands-on culture, you’ll be someone who isn’t afraid to get your hands dirty or to dive head first into solving problems. We’re still very early on in our journey, and we hope you’re someone who enjoys or has previously experienced the creative chaos of an early-stage startup. First and foremost it’s important that you are passionate about games, storytelling and great teams!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creating beautiful characters, assets and environments to be rolled out into the game
- Develop visual concepts and ideas
- Collaborating with art outsourcing (2D/3D) partners, providing feedback etc
- Making the game the best it could be with full range of skills
What we wish to see from candidates:
- Experience with 3D software (eg. Blender, 3DS Max, Zbrush etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Unity
- Knowledge of creation of materials and shaders.
- Ability to create production quality 3D game assets and stylised textures
- Capability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Capability to contribute with additional skills (i.e. VFX, rigging, animation etc)
- Passion for developing games and making game art
Benefits of working with us:
- Fast-growing organization with secured long-term funding
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Support for personal development and learning
- Interesting technological challenges within impact technology and gaming
- Chance to make a lasting positive impact in the world
- Last but not least, you will grow a lot here! You’ll be surrounded by people with deep experience in their fields and who have a strong passion for making great games and impact.
Apply by sending your CV/LinkedIn together with a short intro to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We accept applications until we’ve found our perfect match.