3D Artist for Interior Design Game
PUBLISHED: April 29, 2019
REWORKS OY, Helsinki
We are looking for a versatile 3D Artist with keen eye on interior design to join our team. We’re a group of accomplished mobile game-makers fully focused on developing Redecor (www.redecor.com), a game that aims to become the #1 playground for home decor. Redecor is the place to play, explore, find inspiration and connect with others who share a passion for home decor. The game is currently in soft-launch and we aim to launch the game globally during 2019. Reworks has inspired leading games industries venture capitalists, Play Ventures and Big Bets, to join our mission to build #1 playground for home decor.
You are a hands-on, delivery focused self-starter with a high level of self-direction, motivation and energy.
You will be part of our team of 3D Artists, focusing on new interior design content creation for Redecor. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking to combine 3D and interior design expertise in a mobile game environment. You will be working at our development studio in Helsinki.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Modify, create and manage 3D scenes and objects in interior design
- Make selections for interior detailing, the design of furniture, material plans and accessories
- Ideate and help prototype new capabilities and use cases
- Experience in modeling and texturing using Blender or other 3D art package
- Versatile skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Substance Designer etc.
- Interest or background in interior design is a plus
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work
What we offer:
We are great to work with and we take very good care of our people, providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed. A chance to join in early and steer progress.
How to Apply:
Send your online portfolio – resume and possible questions to Aaro Väänänen email@example.com