Senior Game Designer
PUBLISHED: April 27, 2017
KOPLA GAMES, Tampere
We are looking for an experienced game designer who lives and breathes free-to-play but also understands what makes games fun and emotional experiences.
– Play a key role within a small team working to introduce action RPGs to everyone
– Inspire the creative efforts from the people around you and lead the creative vision of your team
– Work and be responsible for all aspects of game design of your team, ranging from second-to-second gameplay to free-to-play systems and economy.
– Passion and hunger to create your best work yet
– Self-driven attitude, willingness to take ownership and ability to work as part of a team
– You understand what makes games fun and emotional experiences and have the tools to craft them
– Experience working with multiple titles demonstrated in a portfolio
– Understanding of KPIs and how to affect them
– Rich with ideas and know-how to communicate them
– Fluent in English and willing to relocate to Finland
UI / UX know-how
Submit your application ASAP to email@example.com