2D UI/UX artist
PUBLISHED: February 6, 2020
Playstack is a London based game publisher and game developer with offices in UK, Finland, Sweden and Poland. Playstack Finland is located in the very heart of Helsinki. We’re a small but efficient and experienced development team working on the next huge thing!
We’re looking for a 2D UI/UX artist to join our art team! We hope working with games and graphics is your passion and you look to excel in all your assignments!
What it’s all about
- Create UI/UX interface assets & animations optimized for games
- Create the UI/UX interfaces with Unity
- Adapt and improve existing workflows
- Document the UI pipelines
- Work closely with other developers
What we require
- 2+ years UI/UX experience
- 2+ years Unity experience
- Photoshop experience
- Team work capabilities
- Good English, both communication and written skills
What would be great
- Shader and effect creation abilities
- Illustrator experience
- 3D experience
- Any coding skills
- Agile project working environment experience
- Games as a passion and hobby
We offer a super exciting ”next big thing” game project for you to work on! We have a very nice and cozy team and office. We have great compensation and benefits, and of course flexible work hours and without say, no crunching. We offer responsibilities, challenging tasks and ability to grow in a growing team!
Join the team making the next big thing!
If this matches you, then you’re for us! Send your CV & portfolio to: juha.huhtakallio(at)playstack.com! First suitable candidate will be hired so don’t hesitate!