PUBLISHED: February 2, 2017
PAF , Helsinki
Senior Developer – hungry for challenges or seeking for level up in your career? Paf’s Customer Relations Management team is looking for a Team Architect to our Helsinki tech hub. This is your challenge if you enjoy complexity and want to see your work touching the whole product development life cycle from analysis and design to development problem solving.
We are working in an interesting and challenging CRM environment with a large number of different development teams collaborating. We are looking for a senior level developer that would meet the following:
– 3+ years technical architect experience with J2EE applications
– 8+ years hands-on experience designing, building high-performing J2EE applications
– Practical experience with Java 8
– Experience with Spring 4 framework
– Strong experience developing Web Services (SOAP, REST, JAXB, JMS, WSDL, JAX-WS)
– Working experience in a high performing Agile Team
Personal and professional qualifications:
– Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to build a strong partnership across teams and all levels within the organization and business
– Strong analytical, time management, solution estimation and problem solving skills
– Good knowledge in English is a requirement since our corporate language is English.
In return we offer a key position with challenging tasks, motivated team mates, a competitive salary and benefits package. Our office is located in the heart of Helsinki.
Interested? Submit your application on-line by March 28th 2017 at the latest. All communication and applications will be treated confidentially. For more information about the position, please contact our recruitment partner Arja Martikainen +358 40 7621564 on Wednesdays between 2pm. – 3pm.
Paf was founded on Åland in 1966 with the clear purpose of creating profit to support public good. This is still the company’s primary purpose. Today Paf.com is an international gaming operator with over 200 games including slots, casino, poker, betting, bingo and lotteries. Paf also operates a large physical gaming operation on land and sea with about 1,500 slot machines and 55 gaming tables on ships in the Baltic Sea, in Paf Casino on Åland and Casino Sunborn in Gibraltar. Paf offers safe and socially responsible money games that give players pleasure and entertainment. In 2015 the Paf Group had a total revenue of 110 million euros producing a profit of 22.7 million euros. The contribution to public good was 20 million euros. The group has nearly 400 employees, is headquartered in Mariehamn on Åland and serves players from countries including Finland, Sweden, Estonia and Spain.