Senior Product Manager, Mobile
PUBLISHED: March 1, 2017
WARGAMING, Nicosia , Cyprus
Wargaming’s Mobile team is looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager to work across the entire product life-cycle from design brief through live-optimization. You’ll work cross-functionally with designers, producers and engineers to craft the best gameplay and player experience possible for players.
Armed with data and insights, you’ll bring our current and future games to millions of players throughout the world with a focus on elevating acquisition, retention and monetization.
Given that we have offices and studios around the World and are still in the early stages of WG Mobile, we’re flexible on the physical location of this role and anticipate an intensive travel schedule.
What you will do:
- Roadmap, Spec, and Execute feature development for both in-development and in-market core mobile games
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams to set product direction and execute on a product roadmap
- Analyze data to provide actionable recommendations that affect core KPIs
- Ensure live events are running smoothly on a daily basis
- Socialize the best practices of Product Management within Wargaming Mobile and the broader organization
- Exhibit sound product judgement to influence the roadmap of several games
- Measure and manage daily product performance, and maintain responsibility of reporting game performance to senior management
- 2+ years of experience in top tier management consulting, investment banking, early stage startups, or online/mobile game product management
- Predictive modeling capability, with experience forecasting and measuring the performance of new feature development
- Expert level skills with statistics, writing SQL statements and modeling in Excel
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial and ambiguous environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and to find creative ways to get things done
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment
- Strong communication & presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working with Eastern European/CIS development studios and publishers
- Russian language fluency
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com