Senior Game Programmer
PUBLISHED: December 15, 2016
Passionate about games? Tired of the stagnant mobile offering? Join our quest to create fresh new category-defining F2P mobile games!
We have just started working on a top secret project that involves a well-known game IP, and we are now looking for a skilled Senior Game Programmer to join our team of veteran developers.
You’ll be responsible for coding core gameplay mechanics, so top notch client programming skills are vital. Your title and exact job description will depend on your actual skills, as we are more interested in getting the right people than matching a pre-written bullet point list.
- +4 years of gameplay programming experience with multiple shipped titles
- Strong Unity and C# skillset
- Enjoy working in a close-knit, professional team of game developers
- Passion for strategy games
Bonus Points for:
- Experience and understanding of F2P and multiplayer games
- Appreciation and understanding of MMO games and their social dynamics
Apply by sending an email with your work samples using the subject line “Senior Programmer” to email@example.com!
PlayRaven is located in downtown Helsinki, Finland. Relocation to the area is required and assistance is provided.