Rendering Programmer – RedLynx, a Ubisoft Studio
PUBLISHED: January 20, 2017
Longing to be a part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? RedLynx can offer you this and much more. We are serious about fun!
RedLynx, a Ubisoft Studio, is a multiplatform game developer based in Helsinki, Finland. With more than 130 employees we are also one of the biggest video game creators in Finland. Since our founding in 2000, we have developed and published more than 100 games on many platforms and our most popular game series, Trials, has sold more than 10 million units.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 10 000 team members and 96 nationalities spread across 6 continents. Our 29 different studios work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. We have sold over 500 million games to date and the Ubisoft tie per moustache ratio per square meter is 0,46.
RedLynx is searching for a
for a next generation game project. In addition to your daily work, you will be following the latest graphics research, reading white-papers and technology presentations. You will also be a part of the vast international professional network of Ubisoft.
- Strong general programming skills
- Fluency in C++
- Experience with DirectX 11 and HLSL
- Advanced knowledge in 3D math (reflections, fog, water, SSLR, etc.)
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Good communication and team work skills
We also appreciate
- Finished game projects
- Experience on console rendering programming
- Experience with Deferred Rendering systems
- Virtual Texturing knowledge
- Experience with lighting/shading models implementation (for shadows quality improvement, vegetation lighting improvements, etc.)
- Degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent
- Passion for games and interest in games industry
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people who are passionate about what they do
- Lots of challenges, opportunities to develop yourself, and possibilities to learn from Ubisoft’s vast resources
- Opportunity to work with and learn from seasoned industry veterans
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it 🙂
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
Are you up for the challenge? Please send us your application and CV with your salary expectation NOW!