Junior Game Programmer
PUBLISHED: January 31, 2017
We here at Traplight create games with our players! That is awesome, right? Also Apple thinks so by featuring our first User-Generated Content based game – Big Bang Racing with over 3 million user-created levels – in the App Store Best of 2016! Now, new games are coming up and we need you! Check out the list below to see if you are the next fit to our growing team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing new front-end features while working closely with artists, designers and other programmers
- Prototyping crazy gameplay stuff
- Participating in developing our core technologies
- Learning new things
- Mad programming skillz and interest specifically towards games and interactive thingies!
- Experience with gfx programming (you know, shaders and stuff) and physics based gameplay is a huge plus
- High standards for your own work and keen eye for detail
- Enthusiasm to learn new things
- The ability to work as a part of a team, and give and receive critical feedback
You should get excited about:
- User-Generated Content
- Testing and optimizing your code
- Permanent full-time contract
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Game Development Superheroes as work mates
- Comfy and easy working environment
- Flexible and flat organization where teamwork is embraced
- Interesting cutting edge projects to develop
Come and meet us at the center of Tampere to see what we are up to.
Let us know you are interested! Send a free form application in email@example.com and don’t forget to include your previous work. Attach all the greatness! We are into it whether the experience is gained either professionally or through own projects.
We can’t wait to hear from you!