PUBLISHED: March 17, 2017
REMEDY ENTERTAINMENT, Finland/Espoo
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Quantum Break® and Alan Wake® and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for a Character Artist to liven up our worlds for the next generation of Remedy games.
Are you passionate about games and creating great looking believable characters? Do you also have the talent and skills to get them done? Great, because we share that passion, and would love to hear from you. We are looking for a skilled artist with a strong understanding of sculpting as well as hard surface modeling, UV layouts and materials. We hope you’re able to work with concept art, scan data and creative direction and play a major part in creating the characters in the core of our experience.
What we are looking for?
- Over 2 years of experience in game development
- You have excellent understanding of form, shape, structure, and anatomy.
- You have proficient knowledge of Max , Maya or Modo, MudBox / ZBrush and Photoshop.
- Clear verbal and written communication in English.
- Able to showcase your awesome online portfolio.
We value these skills as a bonus for this position?
- Background in traditional art and any relevant experience or studies, for instance photography or animation
- Experience of working with photogrammetry or similar scanning techniques.
- Experience in Substance designer, Substance Painter and marvelous designer.
So what is in it for you then?
We offer you a chance to do something new and unique. Working as a member of our talented and experienced team with our in-house built world-class game technology means you have an excellent opportunity to develop yourself and take your career to new heights. We work hard but we also value a sane work-life balance, and we are committed to providing our team a relaxed working environment.
The Remedy offices are situated in Espoo, Finland and relocation to the greater Helsinki area will be required. Should you be moving from abroad we are there for you every step of the way and provide a relocation service as part of the hiring process.
To apply, please fill in the application with your CV and other information relevant to the position.
Remedy Entertainment Ltd., a privately held developer of action computer games, game franchises and leading edge 3D game technology is based in Espoo, Finland. Further information: http://www.remedygames.com
Alan Wake and Remedy trademarks and logos are property of Remedy Entertainment Ltd. Max Payne is a trademark of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Quantum Break and Xbox One are trademarks of Microsoft Studios. All rights reserved.