PUBLISHED: April 13, 2017
Do you long to be a part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? You’ve found your place, RedLynx can offer you this and much more. We are serious about fun!
RedLynx, a Ubisoft Studio is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki. Among the hugely popular Trials series we have developed and published more than 100 games. We are a passionate team of almost 140 people of 21 different nationalities. Founded in 2000, we are one of the oldest and biggest game studios in Finland.
Since 2011 RedLynx has been part of Ubisoft, the 3rd biggest independent publisher in the world with over 10 000 team members, who work hand-in-hand to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences. At RedLynx we cherish the spirit of innovation and experimentation, and we are proud to have support and trust from Ubisoft to push practices and solutions that will be used by other studios worldwide.
We are looking for an exceptional
to play a crucial part in the success of our current and future mobile games.
As an Art Manager you are responsible for the production of our mobile game artwork. Your job is to coach and manage your team to create stunning game art while streamlining the art creation pipeline. We want you to set the bar high and make sure the team’s performance is of top-notch quality. As an Art Manager you will be the face of the mobile art team and you will get to work with talented people of various disciplines within RedLynx, other Ubisoft studios, as well as external partners.
We are looking for someone with passion, a great eye for art quality, strong experience in project management and excellent leadership skills. If new challenges and quickly changing situations don’t scare you and you can create diamonds even under huge pressure, then you are our dream candidate!
Our dream Art Manager
- Lives for making their team shine and project succeed
- Is efficient and inclusive communicator
- Gives precise and constructive feedback
- Has experience and enjoys creating and managing art pipelines.
- Is a people person who embraces the multiple challenges a management role offers
- Has experience shipping multiple games
We’d love to hear from you if most of this describes you!
RedLynx is committed to providing you
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Competitive compensation and benefits such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it 🙂
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods, that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application and CV with your salary expectation.
The application period closes on 14.5.2017, but please apply now, because we can´t wait to meet you!